Settle into your own secluded corner among 60 acres of common open space. This quiet neighborhood is tucked away but conveniently close to modern conveniences.
Single-family homes must have a minimum living area of:
- Two Story: 2,800 sq ft/1,800 sq ft on First Floor
- Ranch: 2,350 sq ft
- Garage: 3-4 cars, side entry, high side of lot. Detached garage up to 1,200 sq ft allowed. Exterior must match house.
- Exterior: Brick, Stone, Cedar, Stucco, Hardiplank allowed. (50% of front of home must be masonry)
- Chimneys: Masonry
- Roof: 10/12 pitch; front facing gables must be 12/12 pitch.
- Lamp Post & Mailbox: must be uniform. Purchased at the time of closing.
- Outbuildings: Not permitted.