Settle into your own secluded corner among 60 acres of common open space. This quiet neighborhood is tucked away but conveniently close to modern conveniences. Expose your basement and capture amazing sunset views year round!
Single-family homes must have a minimum living area of:
- Two Story: 2,800 sq ft/1,800 sq ft on First Floor
- Ranch: 2,350 sq ft
- Garage: 3-4 cars, side entry, high side of lot. Detached garage up to 1,200 sq ft allowed. Exterior must match house.
- Exterior: Brick, Stone, Cedar, Stucco, Hardiplank allowed. (50% of front of home must be masonry)
- Chimneys: Masonry
- Roof: 10/12 pitch; front facing gables must be 12/12 pitch.
- Lamp Post & Mailbox: must be uniform. Purchased at the time of closing.
- Outbuildings: Not permitted.